Old Fort Ladies League
The purpose of the Old Fort Ladies League is to provide equitable competition in weekly games and the annual tournament. This purpose will be achieved in a friendly and relaxed manner while adhering to the USGA Rules of golf. The League will foster a welcoming environment to allow ladies of all handicap levels to comfortable participate in all competitions.
2022 Ladies League Schedule
1. Membership fee is $25. Money is used towards prizes at the end of the year and Club Championship pay outs.
2. You must maintain a handicap and enter scores from other courses. Memberships are $30 to join.
3. Each League Day, the game entry fee is $1 which is used for paying the top winners for that day.
4. Prospective members may play as a guest twice. Members may bring a guest anytime and there is no limit to how many times their guests play.
5. You must play in at least 3 League game days to be eligible for the Club Championship.
6. Signing up for game days will go through the Golf Genius website. If you decide to drop out after accepting an invitation, please call the golf shop at 615-896-2448 or email
Kay Ward - email@example.com
Nora Smith - firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Everyone is expected to turn in scorecards after play. Your scores will be entered into the handicap system and the Ringer Board will be updated.
8. The last day to earn points and qualify for the shootout will be the last play day in September.
Tips during Play
1. Always play the ball down unless otherwise stated. Cart path only days will be played as lift, clean, and place.
2. On holes #4 and #7, you may hit a provisional ball if you think your first ball went into the water. The 150 yard marker option is in effect.
3. If you have any rules questions, please call the golf shop for clarification, or play two balls.
4. You MUST pick up on a hole if you are hitting Triple Bogey and don’t hole it.
5. Always have a good pace and keep up with the group in front of you!
All Daily Play is Gross/Net
The Championship Tournament will be held Sept 12th & 13th. The tournament is flighted by handicap. Flights will be determined by number of players; however, everyone will win something in the tournament. *You may choose to play up in a higher flight.
These awards are given out at the year end banquet which will be hosted by Old Fort Golf Club.
· Most Chip Ins
· Most Improved
· Most Birdies
· Highest Total Points from Game Days
· Shootout Winner
· Most Improved Handicap by TGA